Newly-refurbished well-appointed holiday flat in a prime location in Staufen im Breisgau
Take our insider tip and visit Weiherweg in enchanting Staufen im Breisgau, the city of Goethe’s Faust. It is a very quiet residential area with no through traffic and yet it will only take you five minutes to walk from here to the historic town centre. Situated up the slopes behind the holiday flat are vines and the edge of the forest which provides the starting point for hiking trails and paths for walks, offering the opportunity of beautiful views. You can look forward to staying in a modern holiday flat in a prime location.
What does our new holiday flat “Weiherweg” have to offer?
- Fully and newly renovated first-floor holiday flat for two people of around 50 sq m
- Enchanting old building in a quiet yet central location in Staufen
- Just a five-minute walk to the historic town centre with its pedestrian precinct
- Living room with a dining area looking out on the castle, and with solid wood parquet flooring, a red leather sofa, a cabinet with media equipment and a light-coloured dining table with two chairs
- Sony flat-screen with cable TV, a hi-fi system from Pioneer and also Internet access via WLAN
- Pleasant bedroom looking out on the garden with solid wood parquet flooring, a sliding door wardrobe fitted with mirrors, a radio alarm clock
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, induction stove (four cooking zones) oven, a refrigerator with freezer compartment and a small table with two chairs
- Filter coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster, steam iron, ironing board and hair-dryer are provided
- Modern, new bathroom with daylight from a window and a glass-panelled shower cabin
- Private parking space under the carport right in front of the house
- Non-smoking flat, no pets allowed and thus suitable for people suffering from allergies
- Spacious garden with seating
- On request, there is a lockable bicycle storage room
The current rate for the flat:
The rate is from €65 per night for two people including all additional costs, with the local tourist tax on top.
You will obtain the Konus visitor’s card for free bus and rail journeys in the area and other benefits.
What have our guests said about the holiday flat?
- October 2017
“You can really feel at home in this flat. The flat is equipped to a high standard including in the kitchen. We would love to come again!”
- July 2017
“This was a very nice and very well-equipped holiday flat. Everything is of good quality. Thanks a lot for having us.”
We look forward to receiving your enquiry.